A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Boo!

On motzei shabbos, hubby went with his dad to get lulav and esrog. The kids were all asleep too, so being I was bored, I turned on the TV, and started watching the Poltergeist movie, the original one. Boy, I scared myself out of my wits. Not a good movie to watch when you are alone LOL. it's still scary even when its the 100th time you have watched it.

sorry I havent' posted much its been crazy because of all the holidays. I am looking forward to sukkos tonight, but its supposed to rain tonight..70 percent chance. :( let's hope it doesnt' rain or no sukkah eating tonight.

Will post more after yom tov is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home