A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, October 24, 2005

My Mitvah boy needs an echocardiogram

Today was #1's 5 year check up. The pediatrician detected a slight heart murmur so we have to take him in for an ultrasound of the heart. The office faxed in a referral, and the ultrasound place will call the doc's office with an appointment time, who then will in turn, call me and let me know. I am worried, how will they get him to sit still long enough for an ultrasound of his heart?? On a brighter note, he grew 2 1/2 inches and is now 41 inches. he also gained a pound and is now 38 lbs. The doc wasn't concerned about the weight gain. I guess I am a typical Jewish mommy who wants her son to eat :)

Have a Good Yom Tov. Hopefully the weather will agree so I can take the kids to Simchas Torah dancing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home