A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, October 17, 2005

my mitzvah boy is 5 today!! :)

my first born is officially 5 years old today! I can't believe how time flies. He is getting to be so big now. :) 5 years ago today, at this time, I was exhausted beyond belief from a 17 hour induced labour that ended up with mid forceps delivery, after 2 hours of pushing with him in a posterior position. He's worth it though :)

Happy 5th birthday to my mitzvah boy :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Z said…

    Mazel Tov Mitzvah Boy!

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Mariann said…

    A happy belated birthday to your eldest... I remember reading your birth story, and not too long after, my own son was born. October is a good month!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home