A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, October 31, 2005

we have an appointment time B"H!!

but it's in January. January 11th, #1 has to see a pediatric cardiologist. Hubby got the message slightly mixed up. He probably will go for the echocardiogram, but first he has to see the doctor. I hope they can do it on the same day, as its a 45 minute drive to get there. 2 months is a long wait in my opinion, but I have waited as much as 6 months to see a gastroentrologist (I probably spelled that wrong. besides, B"H my son just has a mild murmur. I am sure if it was urgent he would have gotten in much faster. when I had my first sinus tachycardia episode when I was pregnant with #4, I got into the cardiologist within 2 weeks, and he normally had a wait time of 4 months. Now I just have to sit tight and wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home