A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

still sick

:( I threw up twice on the way home from picking up my son from school today due to coughing fits. I went to a walk in clinic earlier today and they told me nothing I can do for it. My sinuses had started throbbing so I thought I had an infection and was unable to get into my family doc for an appointment at all this week, as I already figured. I bought otrivin nasal drops which is safe for pregnancy and it did't work. I am seeing my OB Thursday. I am going to ask her what I can take. there must be something that is safe. there has to be. I can't go on coughing and throwing up, and now my sinuses hurt a lot :(. Blah. :(

on top of it all my washing maching freaking broke. :( it no longer agitates and it is leaking soapy water, and also my clothes are just as dirty as when I put them in, due to no agitation. I think I should stop attempting to use it, its flooding my basement floor. Sigh. :(

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe I can have one day without puking from coughing so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home