A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

worried

I am probably being a worrywart, as usual, but i just threw up twice from coughing, and my stomach hurtsand am wondering if I have a stomach virus. the top of my stomach, just under my breastbone hurts.. I am on macrobid and am starting to think maybe the macrobid is upsetting my stomach and causing the nausea, and the coughing is just an additional factor that triggers the throwing up.. I am not seeing my OB till thursday for my check up,(I am 15 weeks now, B"H) and I know I won't be able to be squeezed into my family doc's office this week at a time I can show up before thursday. telehealth t are alarmists I find, they always tell you to run to the hospital for nothing, and some of the nurses I have dealt with in the past have been really awful on there, I also hate walk in clinics, mostly the docs there are a bunch of quacks. I think I will just hold out till thursday for my OB. My doula is away in israel and won't be back till sometime tuesday. I tried drinking tummy mint tea by celestial seasonings and it didn't help. I don't think I should eat the spaghetti and meatballs I made for supper. that would just be asking for trouble.
blah..

Tomrorow I have my son's IEP meeting at school (individual educational plan). That should be real fun..NOT. I think it will just make my stoamch pain worse :P

I am in a crummy mood now, sorry. I will post more after I feel less kvetchy and pukey. Hopefully tomorrow, G-d willing.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home