A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

6th wedding anniversary

Today is my 6th wedding anniversary. :) G- d willing, I will be meeting hubby tonight at a nice kosher chinese restaurant for dinner. I am really looking forward to an evening out alone. I keep worrying something is going to go wrong, like my baby sitter will forget to show up or something. I should quit being so paranoid LOL.

Anyway, I am feeling better, somewhat. My throat is not sore now thanks to the amoxicillin, but this morning I had a coughing fit and threw up 3 times in a row :(. but I feel better after that, minus a headache.

In other news, my new (actually bought used but in good condition) triple stroller needs to be brought in for repairs. Apparently the stroller wheels were not happy with me for making it go out in the snow and one of the front wheels broke. It is still usuable for now, but the wheel is literally about to fall off and the stroller is veering left and right because the wheel is throwing it off kilter. Luckily there is a place not too far away that does repairs. I have to drop it off tomorrow night for the repair guy to look at it and order the part. I will probably be out of a stroller for a week or two or more, so I will need to bring out the double stroller with the wheel that falls off (sigh), and #2 will have to walk, which she needs to start doing anyway as she is getting too heavy for the stroller. plus when I give birth in May G-d willing, I will need the third seat for the baby, so she would have to walk anyway. Its just she walks so darn slow, and I end up late picking up #1 from school because of it. She is very tired when I pick her up from school so I think that's why she walks so slow when we pick up #1. Usually she falls asleep in the back seat of the triple stroller. Hopefully the wheel won't take to long to come in and I will have my stroller back by end of January.

Tomorrow is my 20 week ob appt (even though I am only 19 1/2 weeks, but its close enuf :).

BTW, if you want to see my wedding photos, you can check out Only Simchas and see if you can find my wedding photos/wedding announcement from 6 years ago today :P


6 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Took me less than 3 minutes.

    http://www.onlysimchas.com/galleries/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewgallery&SimchaID=10390&galleryid=10097&simchatypeid=0

    was always wondering what you look like :)

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    oops try http://tinyurl.com/9wjrc

     
  • At 7:01 PM, Blogger mommyof4 said…

    Happy anniversry! 6 years is good that is what I am going on to. Have fun!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Mariann said…

    Have you thought about using Flickr for your photo hosting? They have filtered options so only friends and/or family can view what you've posted, which is a very nice feature if one wants to protect images of the family. There are two levels of membership: pro, which offers more bandwidth and photo albums, and free, which is what I use.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger my bald sheitel said…

    mazal tov on your anniversary. hope it is fun for you!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    Thanks to everyone who posted a comment :) we had a nice time at the restaurant. the food was delicious :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home