A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Flutters

B"H, I think I am finally starting to feel the baby move. Yay. :) At first, I thought it was my digestion going wonky, but, I noticed it only happens when I am lying down reading. It happend a few times over the past 2 days, so I am thinking its the baby. B"H! :)

So far, I have been having some cravings for chocolate licorice, falafel, chocolate, macaroni and cheese. I have been having adversions to pea soup, chicken breast (but I can eat shnitzel for some odd reason), and campbells kosher veg. soup.

I also have had my first rude comment, and I am only 17 weeks..Sheesh. "are you having twins? you seem to be carrying bigger this pregnancy for the stage you are at." No, I am not having twins, thanks a lot for making me feel much better about how I look.

and in other news, I am getting a new washer delivered tomorrow B"H. Sears better be on time or else :P

and my daughter decided to pour water all over our TV remote. I guess she thought it was thirsty LOL. But now alas, its broken :( I hope I can still get the same remote control at radio shack, aka the source.

well, my meat lasagna is waiting to be eaten..will post more later. probably tomorrow because my sinuses are throbbing. :( I am still sick but my energy is back. I think its sinus infection, my nose is still stuffed. but this morning i threw up 4 times from coughing. I am seeing my family doc Tuesday.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home