A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, January 09, 2006

She's 1 today!!!!!

baby #4 turned one today!! Well, officially, she will be 1 around 9:12 pm tonight. :) If you look on Only Simchas you may be able to take a peek at some pictures but I don't think I have added new pics in a while.

In other news, I am feeling much better today, except for a sinus tachycardia thats been bugging me today. but at least my throat doesn't hurt, B"H.

Today my OB's office called to say the ultrasound results are normal B"H, and the radiologist was able to detect a gender after all. The baby is a ____ according to ultrasound :) I am going to leave you hanging. :) You only have 19 weeks left to find out. :) Also, of course, nothing is 100 percent certain..the pictures could be wrong too. but I have a feeling the gender is what the secretary told me. :)

Not much else is doing today. Wednesday is #1's cardiologist appointment to follow up on a mild heart murmur the pediatrician detected. Will post more later G-d willing.


2 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger my bald sheitel said…

    it's fun to know the gender, huh? our dr told us at around 11 weeks after a big bleeding scare that she could tell what the gender was. i was THRILLED to find out even though i wanted either. is it just as exciting with each new one?

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Alison said…

    I think so :) As long as the baby is healthy, thats all thats important to me :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home