A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bye bye crib

Last night we went and bought #4 a bed :) she is 2 1/2 years old now, and getting too big for the crib. I don't know anyone who needs it so I am just going to disassemble it and store it in the basement. Maybe one day long into the future, I'll need it for grandkids (IY"H), :) Next year, I would like to buy a trundle bed or high riser for #5/#2. #2's bed was hubby's grandma's daybed, but its getting up there in years and there is no way to fit 3 full sized beds into one room. A trundle bed makes sense. I don't like bunk beds and have only heard negative things from people I know who have them.

Anyway, #4's bed is due next Tuesday IY"H :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you considered a Murphy bed or a Wallbed?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home