A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Full of Hot Air

Hmmm....I think my air condioner is on the fritz. For the past few weeks, and this seems to only happen on Shabbos, my air conditioner does not shut off, and goes from running cold air to room temperature air and literallly runs the whole shabbos, until I manually shut it off, after havdalah. Usually by the next day it goes back to normal. Except today of course. It starts off cool and then turns warmish. The air conditioner guy the propery manager called to do the yearly check suggested it should be replaced. but I doubt it will happen. come to think of it, the air conditioner has been screwy since the first day we moved in. I wonder what is causing the trouble though. I will have to put a work order in tomorrow and beg the office to call in the air conditioner guy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home