A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's GroundHog Day

My life is starting to remind me of that movie "Groundhog Day". My kids are bored and camp is not starting until Wednesday and they are driving me bonkers. To be exact #3 is looking for mischief to get into, like dumping his cheerios and milk onto the carpeting, hiding #4's glasses, #2 and #3 wanting to play with the same toy at the same time. I am going to order in pizza tonight for dinner for everyone and am treating myself to a pedicure later tonight after hubby gets home. When I go back to work G-d willing in the future when all my kids are older and in school, I am going to add referee, chef, mediator, cleaning woman to my resume instead of just putting stay at home mom for 10+years :) (I probably won't go back to work until my kids are close to being teens and that won't befor another 10 years or so)

Anyway, laundry awaits to be done. #1 is coming home shortly as well and I got to get lunch ready as well. (Today is his last day of school and its only half a day.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home