A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Another one breaks the bus....

Yup..that would be me. I took a bus route (YRT) I never went on before to visit a friend in the hospital and I put my ticket into the machine the wrong way and managed to jam it up so badly the bus driver couldn't get it out. Needless to say, I was extremely embarrassed. The TTC doesn't use tickets like that and where I was from in New Jersey (Monroe Township) we didn't even have any busses. I had the same bus driver on the way back from the hospital and I told him, don't worry this time I have change, and I got a chuckle out of him. :)

On the way home from the hospital I stopped at the mall to pick up my digital pics I had uploaded from online to be printed out by the pharmaplus. The girl there, a snotty teenager with a nose ring and an enormous attitude problem didn't understand or even know Pharmaplus has the option of uploading pics from home without using the in-store machine I didn't have a receipt number and accidentally had the wrong order number. I showed her my drivers license and even though my name matched, she still gave me hard time. I told her, those are my kids in the picture! Why would I want a pic of someone else's children????? I got my pictures in the end but I think next time I may ask for the manager instead.

I am really tired as I hardly got any sleep thanks to drinking an iced coffee at 11 p.m. last night, so I may try to rest for a bit now while hubby watches the kids..

BTW incase anyone is wondering about the title of my blog entry, watch this. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home