A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, July 06, 2007

CAMP! :)

So far, #2 and #3 love camp :) The first day, I felt a bit sad when the bus pulled away as this would be the first time #3 would be away from me a whole day. Every time the phone rang or my cell phone rang, I was a nervous wreck, expecting it would be the camp calling to come pick up #3. but so far so good, though the camp already managed to lose #3's sun tan lotion. Last year, they lost #2's suntan lotion 3 times. I am not going to replace it this time. I know the camp has extra bottles around, that's what last year's counselor told me. (probably a collection of all the bottles kids have lost). Last year they also lost #2's hat and headbands. I think they are a bit irresponsible with these things because they are still kind of young ( I think the regular counselors are about 17/18 or so. They don't realize it can get expensive to replace these things repeatedly. Anyway, they seem to love camp so it really doesn't matter about the lost items so much.

Not much else doing today. My crib on ebay is currently going for 100 dollars. Yay :) It ends on Monday. #1 has a sore throat and probably has strep. He started his antibiotics yesterday, but not before he shared the wealth with #4 and #5 by coughing all over them. Sigh. I really hope they don't catch the strep.

Well, that's about it for now...got to get dressed before the kids wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home