A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Cup O' Joe

Kosher coffee anyone?? :) They just opened up a completely kosher second cup (canadian equivalent of starbucks) just around the corner from me. I have been there twice this past week. They even have kosher sandwiches and pastries too. I am in heaven :) but my waist line will go to hell LOL. I had the skinny chocolate chiller and it was absolutely delicious!!

So let's see, what else can I blog about?? Well, WEIRD AL of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) He will be in Toronto this Tuesday at Massey Hall. I am very disappointed about not being able to attend the concert. Besides not being able to buy tickets, I forgot, its the three weeks and I can't listen to music, so I would not have been able to attend the concert anyway even if I was able to get tickets. He will also be playing my home town, NJ several times the next few months, but that doesn't do me any good cause I am here in toronto. Maybe the next time he does a tour I can convince hubby to let us buy tickets so we can go.

Speaking of the three weeks, I forgot the nine days starts in a week from Monday and didn't plan dairy meals when I went shopping last Thursday. There's always pizza and veggie burgers. :)

Oh ya, last week, I was shopping at sobeys, and saw this nanny with a baby with a really rude t-shirt saying, Don't blame the parents, they did their best. I wonder what the parents thought of their nanny wearing that. Personally, if that was a nanny working for me, that would be an unemployed nanny.

Ok, time to make supper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home