A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, July 23, 2007

EBAY!!!!!

Hello, my name is Yiddishkeit, and I am an eBay-aholic. :) HELP, I CAN'T STOP BUYING EBAY ITEMS!!!! :) It's not like I am buying things I don't need; I am buying my kids winter pjs right now, along with a winter coat for #1 and #5. I bought all of #2's dresses on ebay, gymboree BNWT at an excellent price, up to half of what I would have paid at the actual gymboree store. I love eBAY LOL.

So, what else is doing in my little world....my dad might come up for a visit in 2 weeks IY"H. YAY :) Maybe he can get my rude next door neighbor to quit her kvetching about everything I do. She is the housing complex gossip, in addition to being a gigantic sourpuss, complaining about my new back yard fence, after she gave her consent to me having one, complaining about my garbage bags I left outside for one second while I got my garage key out, and rudely parking her large minivan in my driveway along with giving her friends consent to do it too, without even bothering to ask my permission first, until I had a hissy fit finally one day and put a stop to that. Anyway, I haven't seen my dad in 2 years so I am looking forward to the visit, and hey, free babysitting LOL :) Just kidding. :)

Tomorrow is Tisha B'Av and its the hardest fast for me. It doesn't end until late, and I have all 5 kids home with me all day. At least there is air conditioning B"H :)


Well, that's about it for today. Nothing else really exciting doing right now except #5 just woke up from a nap courtesy of #1 waking her. time to feed the baby!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home