A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

feeling streppy today!

#3 had a fever all shabbos and today I had a doc come over and check him out. It looks like strep but we'll know for sure when the culture comes back Tuesday (tomorrow is canada Day observed so labs are closed). Of course, I had a sore throat for a few days and was not home when the doc came (I was stocking up on cherries that were on sale at sobeys, 1.99 a pound! and they look so yummy!!!!) I called doc in the house (I didn't want to make the family housecall doc come back 2x in one day) My throat is red but not a lot but being I have a history of having strep with little symptoms (3 times this past winter), she gave me a prescription to take in case my throat gets worse. I hope #2 doesn't catch it. the first day of camp is Wednesday.

So, no one has bid on my crib on ebay. :( bid on it now! Now now now now! :) you know you want a nice crib! You do! (local pick up only of course, :P)

Well, I have yet another mountain of laundry to do.

Will post more later.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The crib looks nice, but my children are too old for a crib! Sorry! :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home