A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fenced in....

Yup. Thanks to the generosity of a neighbor, and another neighbor who is a contractor, we have our very own backyard fence! :) Including a gate too. Now we can have privacy and the kids can play outdoors. We have two little buggy cars for them to play in, and chalk. I would like to also buy a mr turtle pool and some more outdoor type toys to play with. Exciting stuff :)

Today #1 and #2 had their eye check ups with the eye doctor and are fine B"H. They don't have to go back for 8 months.

Monday I am having my check up. I know I am going to get a lecture about losing the rest of the baby weight, and also my cholesterol. I also have to see a podiatrist due to a painful ingrown toenail that hurts like hell. I had the brilliant idea to try to fix it myself with a nail clipper and now its even worse. A doctor I am not LOL. My family doc told me if its not better by Monday to see a podiatrist to have the nail bed dug out.

Oh ya, has anyone ever taken Dimeatapp before?? (I think I spelled that wrong, but oh well) I took some last night because my allergies were horrible and I could not stand the post nasal drip anymore. Not only did it knock me out, I felt really hung over from it this morning. Very tired and sleepy. Around 12 pm I started feeling back to normal.

Well, #4 needs diaper change and hubby should be home soon with dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home