A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

FIRE!

My neighbors house just caught fire, across the road and down a bit :( Luckily it was contained in the kitchen and they can go back inside in one hour. I felt bad for their daughter, she was really shook up and hysterical. I can understand, it must have been extremely scary, but thank G-d no one is hurt and no real damage was done, just the stove and some walls in the kitchen, I think..

#1 is driving me bonkers, he got a watch in the mail, included with an item I bought on ebay, and the batteries don't work. He keeps telling me go now and buy them, and I keep telling him it has to wait till tomorrow, its Tisha B'av, its not right to buy it now, and also I am fasting all day and am going no where. So he started his screeching, which is mind piercing. Also got the afternoon enrollment form for #3 for school, and I know I have to pay extra, but I had received a subsidy for the two tuitions, and am not sure if I am supposed to pay or not. I will have to phone tomorrow to find out. I was trying to leave voice mail and kept getting rudely interrupted and had to hang up on the machine mid recording due to hissy fits about blue berries and strawberries. (bubbe just brought over some fruit for them).

Anyway, I am not feeling well from fasting so I am going to sign off now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home