A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

me have bronchitis :((

I have been wheezing and feeling sick and run down off and on for quite a while and each time, I thought it was just a virus. I recently had strep throat too, and was on amoxil for that. But today, as the day wore on, I started feeling sicker and sicker, and then my chest started hurting. I called the local doc who does house calls (what a blessing! I don't know what I would do without him, he frequently comes when one of the kids are sick, and saves me the trouble of shlepping all the kids to the doc) he told my my chest was packed full of mucus. I am on zithromax and also a steroid puffer to help reduce the inflammation so I can breathe better. He told me Biaxin works better but zithromax is easier to take. (I had a bad experience to biaxin once anyway, gave me a severe case of the runs where I ended up getting dehydrated) I just hope zithromax clears it up, being it does not work as well. G-d willing everything will work fine and I will feel better in a day or two.

today I had pics taken of #1 and #5 together. #4 screamed the minute I stepped foot into sears. She has a sears phobia :) every time I walk past the portrait studio she starts crying. we really want a pic of her, done professionally, but haven't been able to since she was an infant. I guess I will have to wait till school starts for her to get a pic LOL.

Not much else is doing and I am not feeling well right now. I will write more tomorrow IY"H.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 a.m., Blogger mameloshn said…

    Get well soon and take care!

     
  • At 9:52 a.m., Anonymous wife&mother said…

    I hope you get better soon. it's terrible to have that especially when you have children at home. I had it once and as soon as it got better I got it again... why? Because I used the same toothbrush. Now I know always buy a new toothbrush when you get it LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home