A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Money down the toilet

Literally :( #2 who is old enough to know better (she is 5 years old) flushed a rubber stopper to the bathtub down the toilet while I was changing #5. When I asked her what happened she told me it was just toilet paper. I called the plumber (again!) he used an auger to try to push through whatever was down there. When that didn't work, he had to take the toilet off and go the other way with his hand and a hanger. So the 100 dollars I got from selling my crib is now going to mr. plumber. Hubby went into the wrong profession LOL. Plumbing is where the money is :)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous mindy said…

    this is proof of the concept of bashert! The $100 wasnt bashert for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home