A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Swiper, No Swiping!!

So, I am checking out craigslist cribs, after I relisted my crib on ebay and noticed someone stole my pic I had posted for my listing on ebay to sell their own crib on craigslist!! I am pissed. I know its my crib picture they took as my daughter's wall paper border which is slightly ripped in places due to her and her siblings picking at is in the background!! and the ebay logo is in the bottom of the pic too. My crib may look like the one they are selling but they can't just go steal a copy of my pic and pass it off as their own. I found it very disturbing to see a pic of my crib/wallpaper in someone else posting. It's not right, and to be honest it sort of freaked me out a little to see a pic of my kids bedroom with the crib for sale in someone else listing on craigs list.

Ok, enough rambling now. Got to go change diapers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home