A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Will that be one lump or two?

#3 comes home today from camp with a huge goose egg in the middle of his forehead. I was a bit upset that the camp had not bothered phoning me when the incident happened. I called the camp to ask what happened, and the counsellor was not available, she had left for the day. I know they are only teenagers so probably didn't realize they should call, but the head counselor is a married adult who should have known better. When the kids bump their heads in school the teacher has always called me.

Not much else doing right now. I am going to have my sheitel washed and set tonight. We are invited to a chasunah on the 14th. Which reminds me, I have to find a babysitter as well, which also reminds me that I have to find out from the people who are giving us a ride what time I should have the baby sitter come.

Ok, time to give the baby her bottle of milk now.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    I am sure he will be fine. I remember when you fell and hit your head on the table the day before Thanksgiving..

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey. How is your jaw feeling today? I found your blog when googling about food poisoning and being pregnant, and came upon your blog about when you had the moldy cheese. That sounded pretty bad! The store by me must have done the same thing, but this time it was the fish sticks that tasted off.

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Yiddishkeit said…

    Hi,
    It's still slightly tender in some spots but much better. The abrasion on my neck looks like its scabbing over now too. Sorry to hear about the bad fish sticks. Hope you are feeling better :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home