A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Damn it! NO BABYSITTER!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGG! I am pretty pissed right now. The girl who was supposed to be babysitting tomorrow night blew me off and couldn't even tell me herself but had her MOMMY do it. The girl is 18 years old! She got invited to a freaking surprise party last minute and blew me off to go. Thanks a lot for giving me notice! Like 1 days notice!! Where was she all weekend???>?? Why tell me the DAY BEFORE THE SIMCHA??>???>>? Damn it. I have several prospects but giving its last minute not likely. Hubby is going to go to the wedding and I am going to be stuck babysitting. I am very upset as I haven't gone out without the kids in a long time and have not been to a wedding in two years. (all our friends are married). I got my sheitel washed, my dress cleaned and ready and for what? To have an irresponsible 18 year old back out on me less than a day before the simcha.

When I was 18, I understood the meaning of responsibility. I always stuck by my word and if I made a committment to babysit I did NOT CANCEL 24 hours beforehand! . I guess times have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home