A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Tooth Fairy Cometh

#1 lost his first tooth today!! I feel so old, my baby is getting adult teeth LOL. BTW in case you wonder why I am in a better mood, I found a babysitter. 2 actually. I accepted the first girl who called me back, and when the other called me an hour later, I told her I found someone but just in case she cancels last minute, I would keep her in mind. I found out from my mother in law who knows the mom who called me to cancel, and she told me the lady is a bit flakey. Sigh.

Anyway, I am feeling exhausted from hunting down a babysitter all day so I am going to go try to relax.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous LeeAnn said…

    YAY to both! Losing his baby teeth, I feel old too!!
    Have a great time at the wedding tomorrow!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home