A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Countdown to turning 30....

Thursday is both my Hebrew and English birthday, on the same day, the big 30. I only have a few days left of being able to check off the 20-29 year old option when entering contests. then I start my trek over the hill LOL. :P

Yom Kippur was not a hard fast for me because I was sick and I am pretty sure I was running a fever too, though I could not check to find out. But when the fast ended, I took a tylenol and the hot feeling and achyness went away, and left me with a bad cold. My kids were pretty good about letting me rest too. I was lucky. Usually they can get wild on shabbos. They played quietly and #1 read a book to himself and let #2 and #3 look at the book with him. I feel better today B"H though my root canal tooth is still aching.

Well, I am off to go back to sleep...it is only 6:30 in the morning on a weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home