A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dip the Apple In the Honey...

#2 and #3 love that little song about dipping the apple in the honey and are looking forward to sing it tomorrow night at Rosh Hashana dinner at the bubbe/zaidie's hous. I am looking forward to not having to cook :P I can't believe Rosh Hashana is practically here. Another year gone. I have been frum now for 10 years. I have come a long way since my pre-frum burger flipping day at Wendy's :) I should write a book, Wendy's--Behind the Scenes, what really goes on behind the counter-- LOL. They should come up with a kosher version of Wendy's. Have a Parve frosty instead of one with cream in it., My favourite was the grilled chicken sandwich with honey mustard tomato and lettuce.

Anyway, its also getting closer and closer to my 30th birthday. Sept 28, mark your calendars :P My Hebrew and English birthday coincide on the same day this year.

So far, school is going ok for the kids. I wish I got a little more feedback on how #1 is doing in school. last year I got a daily note in the communication log. This year only #1 is attempting to write something about his day..but not much details I would get from the teacher.

whoops..getting late. Must get ready now for my daily shlepp to get #1, #2 and #3. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home