A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

An interesting object attachment

I checked on #2 sleeping last night, and she was sleeping cuddled up to the plastic negel vasser cup LOL. This morning I asked her why? Because she wanted to do negel vasser right away. (though the cup was empty luckily so her bed did not get soaked with water) So I asked her why don't you just use the negel vasser cup that's already in the bathroom? She had brought up the plastic negel vasser cup from the kitchen. I just thought it was funny that she was sleeping with it amongst her toys LOL. I am proud of her for doing negel vasser in the morning without being asked. What a mitzvah girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home