A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

A Visit from the Adenomyosis Fairy...

After months of not having any problems from the adenomyosis its flaring up again. DAMN you adenomyosis fairy :P. The pain is not too bad, just annoying. I am not 100 percent if its my grade 2 pelvic floor prolapse also being a pain. If I had enough guts I would just do what my family doc suggested and get a partial hysterectomy but I am too scared, and I am only 29 (I am 29 for another 19 days..I can stlll say I am 29 and not 30 yet! :P) . I had a good few months of being pain free from it. Hopefully this flare up will die down again soon.

You know, getting a nice pet kitty for my birthday will help alleviate the pain of turning 30 :P (HINT HINT HUBBY! :P )


Ok, I am off now to go do more laundry. Too bad I am not Mary Poppins and the laundry can just do itself :P )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home