A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

That is me, sleeping at the keyboard. I am beyond exhausted but it's too early to turn it, its only 7:45 pm. I have been up for almost 14 hours. It will take some getting used to..this shlepping around from two different schools. I used to do this all the time a few years ago when #1 went to another school nearby but I don't remember being this tired. I guess its because I had less kids then and was younger or maybe its because I am getting over the hill that I have less stamina (23 more days of being 29.. :( Where did my twenties go??? My B-day is going to suck :(

Anyway, #1 comes home with the wrong bookbag. It's identical to his but bigger, and has another child's school agenda in there, and another child's lunch box. I hope the other child will remember to bring back #1's book bag tomorrow. Hopefully the teacher can arrange the exchange.

#2 had a time out today because she lost her tzedaka money in the class and when it came time to sing the tzedaka song and drop the penny in the pushke, she had a melt down and ended up with time out because she wouldn't stop looking for her dime.

#3 had a good day. He conked out in the stroller before I even left the classroom. He slept until dinner time. Uh oh :P He will probably not go to bed at a normal time tonight..I am going to have to wake him up after an hour of nap time or he won't be able to get into a proper sleep schedule for school.

#6---that's me--- is going to conk out in front of the computer if I don't sign off right now...

ZZZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home