A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Chesed

The other mommies at the school of #2 and #3 are so nice. Today it was raining out and as I was leaving the school, 2 different mommies asked me if I needed a ride home, I thanked them but declined as I was off to the library and supermarket. Another mom offered to lend me an umbrella and do the shopping for me as she had a car and also do my errand at the library! That was so sweet of her. What a generous offer. It actually stopped raining by this point so I thanked her and told her I appreciated it but look its clear out now. YAY :) I was very appreciative though of the kindness offered to me today when it was nasty weather. :)

In other news, my throat hurts....waah :( I feel like there is a lump in my throat and it's hard to swallow. Apparently hubby has had some problems for the past week with his throat that he neglected to tell me, and I am wondering if he has strep. I am calling medvisit later to check our throats (even though some of the doctors who come are really incompetent) I don't feel like shlepping to my doc today, it's rainy out, and tomorrow I am going to the diet doctor for the first time.

Anyway, I am drinking my last coca cola now, since it will be banned from my diet tomorrow (as it should be :)

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    My husband does the same thing. I find out he had a sore throat after my throat starts to bother me LOL! That is really nice that those other mothers offered help. It's great to see people be thoughtful that way.

    Good luck at the diet doctor! I'm sure it will make for an interesting blog post so I'll be waiting to hear about it.

    Hope you feel better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home