A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYAAA!!!!!

I enrolled #1 in karate class starting this Sunday IY"H. The instructor used to be hubby's when he was younger. He accepts students who have ADHD and Asperger's Syndrome. #1 will be with regular normal frum kids. I am very excited. It will be excellent for his self esteem. I am having a rough time with the bullying at his school. He came out of school upset about the bully. Then, as we were walking home, he told me the bully broke his show and tell. I phoned his teacher, furious that now this kid is destroying private property, only to find out the toy is fine and #1 made up a story. I felt like an idiot. I had a long talk with #1 about making up stories, and how it can get people in trouble when they did not do anything. Hopefully the karate will help him feel better about school.

I also arranged for door to door busing for #1 both to and from school. #3 was being so difficult in the morning on the walk to school and it was upsetting #1. Now I will have to rush home from #2 and #3's school right at 3 pm to make sure I am home in time for the bus. I may pick up #2 and #3 up a few minutes early just to allow time in case #3 pulls shtick.

Anyway, #3 is getting into my pots and pans. Got to run.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Ima Rimonah said…

    Very interesting! My #1 told his school teacher once that my husband killed a man and threw him off the bridge and that our best friend died in a fire over the weekend. He was well known for his tall tales and great imagination...but still... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home