A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Maybe next week will be better IY"H

I have had a long difficult week with #1's screeching outbursts the other day and refusing to do school work at school yesterday, he had another very difficult day at school. I went into his school today to have a face to face talk with his teacher and child/youth worker who is his shadow for the morning. They told me the two of the boys that are bothering him have been banned from the classroom for lunch and have to eat in another classroom. They promised me they are on top of the situation and will make sure #1 is kept from being bullied. I feel drained and tired right now, and I still have to get ready for shabbos. I am worried about #1 and the road we are travelling on. I wish that there was a perfect place for him to go to school where he would not have to deal with this. I am not happy with what is going on at school and I am upset that he is behaving this way there. I don't understand why all of a sudden he is having such a flare up of emotional outbursts at school, I am thinking its the bullies. Nothing was wrong yesterday morning though, the 3 boys that bug him did not bug him at that point, he left the house happy and everything was fine but went into class upset and refusing to do any work. I wish I could be a mind reader and understand what is setting him off.

In other news, I am going for my 2 hour orientation on Thursday for the diet doctor

Anyway, I will go eat lunch now I guess..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home