A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Run Like the Wind....

Sheesh. Today I was waiting for #1's bus to come home. I was outside, fortunately. I see his bus whiz by and go around the bend to one of my neighbors on the other side of the crescent. I literally RAN like hell chasing down the bus. B"H it stopped at the other student's house. I told the bus driver, YOU FORGOT TO STOP AT MY HOUSE!!! My SON is on this BUS!!!! He said he was sorry, he was listening to the radio and he got distracted and forgot (It's only #1's third time on the bus..its still new.) I am not sure if I should tell the bus company or not, as the driver DID apologize and said it wasn't okay he did that. I don't like getting people into trouble. I think I will give the driver one more time and if it happens again, then I will put in a complaint. My next door neighbor saw me run and was a bit surprised. I was surprised. I did pull every muscle in my legs and am having some trouble walking now without pain LOL. I will be nice and sore in the morning. Good thing I wait outside for the bus.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:44 a.m., Anonymous LeeAnn said…

    Hey!
    I'd give him one more chance. I know it is frustrating, but it is only his 3rd time on the bus!! If he doesn't stop tomorrow or any other day, then I would complain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home