A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Splish Splash...

I bought two 8 litre bottles of spring water which you can pump out when pressing a button. #1, my little mini engineer took it apart LOL. But alas, it can not be put back together and now if its knocked over, water spills everywhere. Word of advice to myself: Never buy it again! EVER!

Today I took part in the first lesson of the National Jewish Outreach Program's crash course in reading Hebrew. I can read Hebrew but not well as by the time I had become frum at age 20, I had not read Hebrew in 7 years and had lost a lot of my ability. Now that #2 is in senior kindergarten, I am having trouble helping her with homework. so I signed up for this free 5 week program at my shul to help improve my skills so I can not only daven properly in Hebrew but help with homework instead of saying wait for daddy to help. #1 called me twice in the middle of it and I had to shut off my phone. Hubby did not realize he had the phone.

Not much else is doing., Tomorrow is hubby's 33rd birthday. I bought him a new Timex sports watch for his birthday. #1 is turning 7 on Wednesday. I ordered cupcakes for his class and bought him a remote control truck.

Time to cook supper now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home