A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Zooper Buddy...Do you love yours??

IY"H I am getting a gently used Zooper buddy from someone on craigslist. I don't have a car and they are so nice that they are delivering it to me, and I am paying for the gas, as they are too far for me to TTC to. I looked the zooper buddy up on the internet to see what it looks like and it seems nice. I can't find any review of it though on Baby-Gaga. If you own one, how do you like it? Is it great? Any quirky things about it I should know? It's better than the one I could afford new, which would be a baby trend. Zooper seems like an upscale model and I think I am spending my money wisely on a used one, (I hope LOL).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home