A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Friday, November 09, 2007

Freaking out at 5 a.m.

It's 5 am, and I am up with #5. I am so worried about her. I am going to have to take her to the pediatrician today. If I can't get an early appt. I willl have to hope the doc who does housecalls is free. I am a nervous wreck. She's been on amoxil for over 2 days and is still burning up with fever. The walk in clinic said she caught her brother's strep. But, amoxil has NEVER worked on her in the past. I thought it would work now for the strep. But why does she still have fever? With #3 the fever was gone the second day on antibiotics. Why do these things happen in the middle of the night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home