A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Little Music Critic..

#4 is my little music critic LOL. She only seems to like Jewish music. Whenever one of my non Jewish music song comes up on itunes she starts kvetching until I switch songs.

Toilet update: the trophy is still stuck!!! The plumber said he couldn't get it out. He managed to push it to one side or something along those lines. The toilet does flush still, somehow. B"H. :)

#1 is going ice skating once a month with his gym class. He has never been ice skating before. That should be an interesting experience for him :)


Anyway, just a quick blog entry. I will try to post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home