A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rosie Baby..

#5 has roseola. She has the little red spots all over, and no more fever. She is back to normal, pretty much B"H. Sheesh, I was scared on Friday. Anyway, motzei shabbos hubby and I went to a shul function for young families. We played Jewish balderdash, ate, shmoozed. It was nice to have a night out alone without the kids. Zaidie babysat for us. There was all sorts of yummy forbidden carbs there, such as fettucini alfredo and baked ziti. Also there was spaghetti and caesar salad, and pop. There were also prizes. We won an RCA MP3 player, which decided to not let me download any more songs even though I still have half a gig left on it. Hubby will figure it out later when he gets home from #1's karate class. Next week I am taking #1 because I need a break from #3. He is driving me crazy today with his antics. As soon as hubby gets home, I am outta here. I want to go to the library.

Anyway, I am going to go do some laundry....

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    So glad to hear your baby is feeling better boy that was some excitement.

    I haven't been out with my husband along in ages. You put a good idea in my head.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home