A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Tinkle, Tinkle...

This shabbos, two things happened, both somewhat funny, one of which might end up being somewhat expensive. First, hubby mentioned the upstairs toilet is acting weird. I asked #3, what did you flush this time?? It was #1's small little plastic trophy a friend gave him. We are going to borrow the inlaw's snake, and if we can't snake it out, its time to call the plumber yet again! Sigh..

Now for the amusing: #3 woke up from a shabbos nap burning up with fever and didn't look well. I felt very worried about him, and I took him into the local walk in clinic. There was a little fountain rock thingy with 2 giraffes. #3 didn't see that, but only heard the tinkling noise. He asked me if that was pee pee. I said no, its a fountain. Then he proceeded to ask other patients if it was pee pee. If there were a rock available, I would have crawled under it LOL. Then the receptionist calls #3's name, and he asked her if it was pee too. LOL. Sigh. He is a character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home