A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Treasure Hunt...

Today, amid running my errands, I discovered #5 is wearing only one shoe. I phoned Sobey's, I phoned second cup, its not there. Tomorrow I will have to walk through the route I took today to see if the shoe is there. I hope so, or else I am going to have to go waste some money on another pair of shoes for her.

I will have to also hunt and find a new family doctor, as I just found out mine is making aliyah this summer. Poopie. Just when I finally found a good doctor I feel is not quacky and I can trust. Now I will have to start all over again in a few months time.

Not much else doing. I am taking #2 to the pediatrician this afternoon to see about her cough. Tomorrow is #3's birthday, he will be turning 4!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home