A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...



Yup. That's me, attempting to shovel the tons of snow we got yesterday. Good exercise for me. :) I am not feeling so hot right now. I had the chills before and now I just feel yucky. I am not sure if its my bladder or not. I am on my second round of antibiotics for the bladder infection from hell (tm) I have an appointment Thursday with my doc as a follow up to my bladder infection.


So, I started packing sort of for our trip to NJ (IY"H). I bought a nice bottle of Asti for our rabbi in NJ who is hosting us for shabbos.

I am still in search of a double jogging stroller that I can afford. No luck so far. Maybe I can talk hubby into getting one in NJ.

Anyway, baby is crying and I feel yucky, so I will try to post some more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    Ow my I don't know how you do it! All that snow! Do you like the cold or no? I can't stand it. Especially when you have to go somewhere.

    Hope you feel better!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home