A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ear Tube Time

#3's surgery is Wednesday morning. We have to be at the hospital by 7:45 a.m. and I have to watch him like a hawk to make sure he does not sneak any food or drink.

Anyway, a stroller fairy in the form of one of #2's classmates mom loaned me a double cosco stroller until I can find a double jogging stroller. She just uses it for her daycare summer camp she runs during the summer (well obviously LOL). I was worried about it breaking as its not a jogging stroller and I do a lot of walking, but she told me if it breaks, it breaks, not to worry. Someone offered me a double jogger from craigslist for 400!! Yikes. way above my price range. I might as well get a brand new one for that price, which I can't. Pooh. My neighbor has the chariot, (the one that was offered to me for 400 on craigslist). She had some problems with ti and was not happy with it, and also it does not fit well through some doorways. If i were going to spend that kind of money I would just get my dream stroller, a valco double. The wheels on that baby..wooh. LOL.

Anyway, I am thirsty and need to go to sleep as I have to wake up very early.

will post more tomorrow IY"H.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    I am so glad to hear that you got your hands on a stroller! Woopee! I was praying for you that it would work out. I guess now it's just finding the one at the right price so you can have your own.

    How did the ear tubes go?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home