A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Puttin on my boots...

Almost NJ time!!! Sunday IY"H. I have had a very busy past few days. Yesterday I took the kids to school, went to sobeys, went to the dry cleaners (where a pushy lady barged in and interrupted my transaction with the clerk), went to the library, went to the mall to buy bus tickets, picked up #3 to go to his 4 yr. check up, walked him back to school after, and then go home. Whew. Good thing I am a type A personality :)

Today I had an appointment with my doc as my bladder is still hurting, and I want to make sure my bladder infection from hell (tm) is cleared up before my vacation. Alas, I could only go halfway there before hitting a plowed in sidewalk that I could not get past with the borrowed stroller that is not made for this. So I had to cancel. :( I will drink a lot of water so I don't get an another bladder infection. I made an appointment for when I come back to get another urine culture done.

I am still on the look out for a gently used double jogger. I posted an ad in craigslist for NJ but so far, no luck their either. I can't afford more than 60 dollars, and that is too low a price for people to sell their stroller for.

Anyway, I am off to go drink some more water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home