A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Reverse Dr.housecall

Yup. At 6:30 p.m. tonight, in the middle of packing up for our Sunday trip, #1 informs me his ear hurts. Medvisit is full, pediatrician is not on call, the doc I know who makes housecalls is off for the night. We're leaving SUNDAY!!!!!! IY"H. Yikes!!! My in laws doc, who used to be their neighbor, happened to phone tonight to tell test results and told my mother in law I can bring #1 over his house tonight after maariv. So at 10 pm tonight I am making a house call to the doctor LOL. I am now worried about how I am supposed to keep amoxicillin cool on a ten hour drive. :( maybe I can see if chewables would be just as effective as the liquid.

We're all worried about our minivan reservation. Very worried. we can't get ahold of a live person to confirm, MIL called airmiles, and they confirmed it, but the car rental place, we can't do it on line and no one answers the phone. THEY BETTER HAVE OUR CAR sunday morning!!!!! Until hubby comes home with the minivan I am probably going to worry about the car not being there.

Ok, hubby is booting me off the computer now. Good night :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Christine said…

    You must be so busy packing the family for the trip. I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip to NJ. Enjoy each day of it!

    Maybe you can put the medication in a cooler?

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous LeeAnn said…

    Did you get the minivan rental??? I hope so, I am looking forward to seeing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home