A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

#1 is runner up for City Parent Kid of the year :)

I just got an email and I am very excited :) #1 is one of several who have made runner up. I am not sure whats in the prize package he is getting, but he deserves to win and I am proud of him :) Yayayayay :)

I nominated him months ago and completely forgot about it until I got the email from the editor.

"Thank you for putting forward a nomination for the City Parent Kid of the Year Awards Program!
You should be extremely proud of your nominee and all of their accomplishments.
On behalf of City Parent and our contest sponsors, we would like to send your nominee a "runner up" award package in recognition of all of their hard work.
In order to provide your nominee with the award package could you please let us know their home mailing address (rest assured that City Parent will not share any personal information with a third party)."


Finally, something good happens this week LOL :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home