A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hole in the Wall

Literally. And there is stuff down it too. A hole was made due to missing door stoppers by the linen closet. #3 made it worse by peeling away the wall stuff around the hole, thus enlarging it.. (dry wall?). The other day, I was wondering what happened to all of his underwear and for some reason, I decided to check in the hole in the wall, which I found all of his underwear. but now he has thrown 2 stuffed animals (small ones) and 2 little people from the plastic school bus. I need one of those long thingys seniors use to reach things from top shelves. I tried a hanger but it didn't work. I had #1 try to stick his arm down to see what he can grab, and he managed to get some of the underwear that #3 threw down that I couldn't reach. I think it really needs repairaing ASAP. I guess I will have to make a trip to home depot next week, and in the mean time I will just have to tape a piece of paper of it so #3 will forget about it and stop throwing stuff down until its fixed.

I am still not 100 percent from the UTI. I phoned my doc's office today and the results were not in, so they phoned the lab. there were 2 different bacterias, e.coli and some other one I forgot the name of. The macrobid is sensitive to both. So why is my bladder still hurting? It hurts a lot. I made an appointment for next Thursday as a follow up to have another urine culture done to make sure this is gone.

Also, today we walked to wal-mart to have pics taken. #4 cried, so we weren't able to get her pic, but #5 was co-operative. :) It's a much better deal than sears. for 5.99 I got a 10x13, an 8x10, 2 5x7, some 3x5s, wallets and some keepsake pics. I also got the disposable camera that my NJ rabbi gave #1 developed. Some of the pics belong to them, so I will have to mail them out tomorrow.

Anyway, I am going to go try to relax for a bit.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger MA said…

    I know privacy is always a concern, but are you planning on sharing any pictures online?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home