A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Tired and Cranky

I am still not feeling 100 percent better. I phoned my doc and left a msg today so they get it first thing tomorrow. I want to know if the macrobid is sensitive to the bacteria causing the UTI. I think it is as my kidney is not throbbing any more but it still burns when I go to the washroom. Now I have to go get the kids dressed and ready to go to a vort in which my kids are not invited so I have to let them at the in laws house, which is just next door to the vort. but still. by the time I retrieve the kids from the in laws and get them re-dressed in snow gear, and then have to go home and make supper, and #2 and #3 has homework, and they all need baths, all 5. Hubby will help of course, but I am TIRED AND CRANKY. I am not in a social mood. I am in a BITCHY mood and I am tired of going to the washroom every 5 minutes and peeing out glass.

Will post more tomorrow when I am not in a pissy mood. (no pun intended, or was it?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home