A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A vacation for coming back from a vacation

It's hard enough to unpack as it is, with the kids running around, and I feel homesick too on top of it. I have to unpack everything, and my mother in law wanted to help tidy up when I was away, so now I have to straighten that out too.

Apparently #5 is ready for a bed. At my rabbi's house, she cimbed out of the pack and play a few times, but we figured, when we got to toronto she would be fine in her crib as its on the lowest setting and the rail is high. Today I put her down for a nap, and went to go unpack. I heard a thump and a cry. She climbed out of her crib!!! Suffice it to say, that is the end of her in the crib. I won't take a chance and put her in it again. It converts into a day bed, so hubby will do that when he comes home and we are getting a trundle bed in April when we get our tax refund, IY"H.

Anyway I have a lot of work ahead of me to make the house back to the way I like, and put away all our clothes from the trip, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home