A day in the life of a mother

This blog is about a day in the life of a frum (orthodox Jewish) mother with small children.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Winter Break

Today is the first day of winter break for #2 and #3. Wouldn't you know it, but around 10:15 this morning, the electric was out in our town. The estimated time back up was 1 pm. UGH! Luckily it came back on before then, around 11:30 a.m.

Not much else doing. The sleep clinic called me today for a consultation appointment, which I made, but then decided to cancel. I have mild sleep apnea, and I hate sleeping away from home hooked up to those annoying wires. Maybe later in the year, during the summer, I will go for another sleep test. It's been over a year since my last sleep study.

Anyway, wish I had more interesting stuff to write about today, but we're stuck at home all day..too cold to walking. I'll try to post stuff tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home